Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Jackson Oliver!!!!


Our little boy is ONE year old today!!!  Hooray for Jackson!  I can't believe this year has gone by so quickly, what a blessing he has been to our family.

Here's another family pic from Christmas and a few from a party we went to.  This is my first gingerbread house ever!  I had never decorated one before, it was really fun....I feel a tradition coming on....



A few more cuties of baby Jack from the weekend :)

In other news, I told Tim this morning that since we are now buying whole milk for Jackson, I will no longer be buying half and half for the coffee.  I don't think he was excited.  

2 comments:

Kari Smith said...

You have really never decorated a gingerbread house before? Dang! You do great work! It looks professional! If only they had jobs in the gingerbread house decorating business... :)

Anonymous said...

Jackson is so cute! It's hard to believe that the year has gone so quickly. Z will be 1 this month. CRAZY!

BTW, I think we have the same fridge. And the same monkey trying to climb it. :)

- Ellen C.