Friday, April 27, 2007

It may have been the game of my life.

Yesterday I (Tim) ventured out to Acorn Park in Roseville for a round of Disc Golf with Eric Unger. It may have been the game of my life. I had three birdies on the day and finished at +7. It would have been a +6, but my shot for bogie on 18 rimmed out. The best I have ever played at Acorn before was a +8. It was a beautiful day with a light wind. Eric lost his only driver to the pond on Hole 1 and did not have such a good round. Life is good.

Last night’s Young Adult Bible Study (YABS) was great. Julie led us in an activity where everyone shared what we appreciated about each other. Afterward we had smoothies. Treats and affirmation. Does it get any better than that?

Heidi is my favorite.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i concur, last night's small group was great. it's always nice to hear God's truth about your life confirmed by audible words.

thanks guys!