Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It freezes us!

It has been abnormally cold in MN. We are even supposed to get snow overnight and during the day tomorrow. Yuck.

On Saturday, Dan Lundberg and I played the coldest round of disc golf either of us ever played. The wind was awful. We both played terrible. At the start, the temp was about 20 degrees, but it did warm up some while we played. I also lost a disc in the water on hole 9 (we played Acorn Park in Roseville). The disc was floating upside down next to the ice, but the ice was too thin to hold me and I was not going into wade into water when the air temp was 20 degrees. There were not any sticks long enough, either. I loved that disc. Oh well.

Heidi and I had a good time on Easter Sunday with Sally (my sister) and Kent. Chase and Carver had an Easter egg hunt, but it was a little cold, so we did not stay out long. Easter is supposed to be a spring holiday.

Sally and Kent gave me a sweet "Life is good" t-shirt with an Ultimate Frisbee player on it. I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait... a Minnesotan complaining about Cold? I thought you guys loved and thrived on that. Just don't miss the day Minnesota has summer. You will have to wait for another year.!!!