Thursday, May 24, 2007

A decent round

Last night I (Tim) played a round of disc golf at Acorn Park with Jer, Eric, and Nick. First we purchased some new discs at Fairway Flyerz. Nick, taking a practice throw before we even started, put his brand new driver in the pond. A guy that was walking by sold him a used driver for $5, and after the round Eric waded into the muck and retrieved Nick’s disc. We all played pretty well. I finished with a +9 on the day, which is a decent round for me. I enjoyed playing with those guys.

My nephew, Tim the Mann, is getting married on Saturday. I wish him and Amanda all the best. I love being married. If I had known how much fun it was, I would have done it years ago. Of course, when I was in college, Heidi was in Junior High, so that would not have worked so well. At least not in this state.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my Sweet Baboo? Cause I love her a lot.

No comments: