Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Harry Potter (don't worry, no spoilers)

I (Tim) got up on Saturday morning and cruised to Target to get my very own copy of the new Harry Potter book. Whenever I had a chance I read, trying to finish before someone ruined the end for me. Last night, at 12:30 a.m., I finished the book without hearing the ending first. Without giving anything away, I have to say that I loved it. Anyone who has finished it can now call me to discuss the book. (I will say this much: Mrs. Weasley rules!)

My main task today will be staying awake. I finished the book late, and then I got up at 6 a.m. to play Ultimate Frisbee. Caffeine is my friend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me just say how happy I am that Tim finished the book b/c now I can have my husband back....I hate Harry Potter. Good thing it's a CHILDREN'S BOOK, b/c he read it fast!

-Heidi

Sarah said...

I loved it too Tim!! I had planned to have no committments because I knew I was going to be reading it, so I finished it in 16 hours...Sunday, morning around 10:30!
And you're right, Mrs. Weasley DOES rule!! I actually wahoo'd outloud at that part! Haha!