Saturday, October 24, 2009

October Fun

Last night Tim and I got to go on a date!!!! A date! We don't get those very often and it was much needed. We had a great time and it reminded me of the "olden times" when we got to go on fun dates all the time. I fear we took those days for granted.....We went to dinner at Chili's and got 3 courses for $20, pretty good deal. It was WAY too much food though. We wanted something ethnic, of course, but we live in the suburbs now, so Chili's was fine. haha We had fun just talking and catching up, running around, being silly, it was really fun. Love you, babe, glad I married you!


Last Sunday, we went to the MN Landscape Arboretum with some of my friends from college, it was a beautiful day for it.



Jackson has been getting a lot of use out of all the clothes that my mom kept that my little brother wore when he was a baby in the early 80s. Here's a sweet little track suit that I just love. He also gets a lot of wear out of the clothes that my grandma made for Dan, can't believe she sewed all that stuff....Thanks for keeping this stuff Mom!


A family photo at the Arboretum.

Dharma and Amanda :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the family pic of the three of you. The colors are so beautiful and you of course add to the beauty of the pic. :-)

Love,
Missy