Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Let's party, MK style

This entry is kind of like Tim's last blog, it's another employment update...sort of...I have decided to start selling Mary Kay cosmetics again!  I used to do this a few years back and I thought I'd see if I can generate some income for the Chase family until Tim is working.  So, here we go!  

Some of you have asked us over the past few months if there is anything you can do to help us re-transition back to life in MN.  Well.....I have a fun, tangible suggestion for you (insert sweet smile)...you can throw a Mary Kay party!!!  If you are reading this and thinking, "No way!  MK is for Southern women with big hair and way too much lipstick," don't worry, that's not how I roll.  I am a pretty mellow MK lady, parties are a fun way to hang out with your friends and try a new lip gloss color :)     

So, if you're up for it, or even if you just want to order a refill of your fave foundation, let me know.  I would REALLY appreciate it and I promise it will be fun!

1 comment:

amanda said...

Yeah - what a good idea Heidi! You know I'm always good for some face lotion. I don't know that I can have a party right now, but maybe when I get back I can have you introduce my girls to the world of Mary Kay!