Thursday, March 11, 2010

Back to Costco

It is time for an employment update.  Costco called and invited me back to work, so that is good.  I have been back two days so far and I am getting back into my groove.  They are giving me 24 hours per week and I am grateful for the income.  Aside from that, there is little to report.  I have had several interviews in the last month or so but nothing has come of them.  One interview was for a position at MN Teen Challenge and I was excited about it, but it was offered to someone else.  There is not much to do except keep pressing on.  Today as I was praying, I felt a hope return to my heart that I have not felt in a while.  I was reminded of Jeremiah 29:11, where the Lord reminds Israel that He has a hope and a future for them.  Yes, I receive that.  Heidi did restart her Mary Kay business and that has brought in a some cash, so that's good.  I will keep the blog updated when anything exciting happens.

No comments: