Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring has sprung....sort of

Every year my birthday comes on the first day of spring (today!), but sadly, in MN, that doesn't necessarily mean anything.  Jackson and I have enjoyed a lovely walk every day this week regardless of the weather.  

So far the day is off to a great start.  I have been trying (with relative success) to fast from coffee for lent.  But today I decided to ring in the celebrations with a steaming cup of jo.  It was delicious!  I got to sit and watch the food network and enjoy my coffee while Tim fed Jackson.  What a great husband!  Then Tim headed off to work and Mom, Jackson and I headed to Big Bowl for lunch, yum.  After work, I will pick Tim up, we'll drop Jackson with some friends and out on the town we will go, hooray!  But for now, here are some more pictures of my current employer.  What a cutie.




Sporting the hawk



If you know me, you know I love little things:  A little man in a little chair, ha!


He loves to drink the last drop of my coffee 



As you may know, we have been doing a lot of house-sitting lately and he has really loved all the "new" kitchen cupboards to play in.  And always with spoon in hand :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so great! Happy Birthday Heidi!

Miranda said...

I love Jackson! When will we see him again?

Veronica said...

I recognize that kitchen ;)

Anonymous said...

You both have a very cute kid!!

Duane-0