Sunday, May 22, 2011

Twinfant survival tips

Tim and I are definitely still in survival mode with these boys.
As we are making our way through each day, we figure out what works and what doesn't.  

Here is my first installation of survival tips with twins:

--  Only eat when you are also doing something else, like cleaning up the kitchen or nursing.
--  If not nursing, don't stop moving.  Ever.  
--  Veggies Tales, LOTS of them.
--  Buy a cute hat for the many days you will want to cover up your greasy hair.  
--  Before you have twins, make sure you get an awesome husband like I did.

  

hands in pockets! 


only T-Bone is excited about being 2 months old i guess



2 comments:

Amy Mann said...

I miss you all so much! I can hardly wait until mid-July gets here!

m said...

I don't know how I've missed out on this blog until now... haha I miss you guys SOoOOOO much! It's really fun to see all these updates :D
--I loved the "We're that family now" comment, too funny!! :D

I just moved into Joe's place in Plymouth and are renting my townhome in Oakdale. It'll be one less thing to worry about before the wedding. Speaking of which, I need your new address!

hugs, kisses, and blessings to you guys! hope to see the boys before they get too big ;)

Your friend,
Melissa Huot