Sunday, November 05, 2006

More pictures

I never finished posting pictures from our trip to Colorado....up there is the little "living room community" I created out of Play-Do during one of our training times. It's hard to see, but there is even a vase of flowers on the coffee table! And that thing on the "floor" is a bear-skin rug that our coach contributed! Thanks T-Rex!

This is our awesome training group! We had a fabulous time getting to know these guys and they are both headed to do campus ministry with the Navs, one on each coast. So much fun to hang out with them, they were a treat to get to get to know!


Here is a picture of us doing a little song and dance about fundraising that Mike and Joanna wrote. I actually volunteered Tim and I to help them out....me? What? I know. I don't know what I was thinking. But we sure got a lot of laughs!

No comments: