Monday, September 08, 2008

Processing

For those of you who are wondering if we are ever going to share more about our vision trip...it's coming! We promise. Most of you have probably heard the standard, it was hard, but good. We do have more to share, much more!, but I think we are still processing everything. God did so much in our hearts in that short two weeks and we are overflowing with thankfulness to God! We feel very different than we did a month ago, in a good way. Our vision for ministry has been clarified, our desire to get there has increased, and our passion for the Wolof has intensified. God has been faithful to us in the past week as we pray through what we experienced in Senegal. He is speaking to us and we are listening, making changes, and seeking His face. We cannot express how excited we are for this endeavor. But we are also more realistic now in what it will require of us once we get there, so we are patient as we seek God for preparation. Again, I thank you for your prayers and we do look forward to sharing more stories with you as opportunity allows.

A picture of our whole team

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So I finally got to see your outfits :) Nice hat Tim! :)

Anonymous said...

You really stand out, Tim!

See, I did find your blog again. I hope you're proud of me. This is quite a feat.

I have a job interview this morning. I'll let you know how it goes...

Love, Your old sis
( I originally put "Big Sis", but didn't like the sound of that. I don't know if I like this any better...)