Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Weekend update

So it has been raining a lot lately and it makes me want to go camping. Not that camping is that fun in the rain, but apparently rain makes me want to be outside. It may be b/c Tim and I recently got a great deal on raincoats at REI and I have been carrying it with me in the hope that I will get stuck in a downpour and get to wear it. Well, this weekend, I got my chance! We had planned to hit up the Mpls Farmers Market on Saturday morning and go hikin later on. Lucky for me, it was raining all day! We donned our raincoats and headed out. It was great! We got a bit wet during the hike, but it was still fun and we got to break in our new gear. Sunday was a full day with church, our Barnabas Team meeting and an open house for a friend. Oh and a date night on Friday which ended at Peter and Julie's house. It was a full weekend, but lots of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Heidi and Tim!
Tim, if you'll send me your e-mail address (which is on my other computer...) I'll send you two articles about the ref in the SD-Broncos game. Referreeing (is that too many letters?) would be a nightmare job. I don't know how my son does it.
It's been raining here, too, but stopped for Dave's 50th birthday party on Saturday. It was held outside, so I thank God for the lovely afternoon. I would have thanked Him for rain, but we had had plenty the few days before. Our grass is green and growing again.
Love from Indiana!