Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Real quick update

No baby yet. We continue to wait. When something happens, we'll post it here.

Yesterday I got a call from HR that I am still in the running for the position. I will hear in a couple weeks if I will get another interview. That's better than nothing, I guess.

Since my last blog, my Fantasty Football team got crushed in the championship game. Second place is not bad but first place is way better. Also, the Denver Broncos lost at home to a lousy team that has been playing lousy. If the Broncos lose on Sunday in San Diego, they will make NFL history for worst collapse at the end of the season and miss the playoffs. Sometimes I hate being a football fan.

2 comments:

Sally said...

I love being able to keep up with you all. It's fun! Heidi, are you ready to drop?

Oh wait, this should be in French. Ca va? J'espère que vous allez bien. Je ne prie pas, je pense à vous souvent! - Stacy

Unknown said...

I am definitely ready to meet my baby and praying he comes soon!!! Please come soon little guy! Please!