Thursday, January 08, 2009

Pictures....?

Sorry friends, the wait continues. We are obviously still having some trouble with our camera. We are waiting for an email with some pics someone else took and also waiting to get our laptop reformatted, then I promise lots of pictures of our little sweetie. Gosh, what did we do before the internet??? At least I get to look at his darling little face all day :) heehee We are doing well, Tim is back to work today and Jackson and I are settling into a routine. So far so good, although we miss daddy a whole lot already. It was nice to have 2 days with the three of us at home without being at a hospital. I am still recovering, our stint at Children's seems to have delayed that a bit, but I am doing ok overall, feeling MUCH better than last week. Turns out this delivery was a little traumatic. I guess it's not really normal to not be able to stand up straight for 3 days! Oh well, I didn't know any different!

2 comments:

Am said...

Love the pictures! Can't wait to see more! I'm glad you are feeling good and adjusting to your new normal life. I can't wait to hear about everything. I'll try to call you soon. When is a good time to call?

Unknown said...

hm, call whenever, there is no good or bad time anymore, time actually ceases to have much meaning these days. i will try to answer!