Friday, March 03, 2006

Tim's thoughts for today

• My interview for the HR position went well. I feel good about my chances. Thanks for praying.
• I watched The Second Chance again last night with my Guy’s Group. My hopes for this film to be a sleeper hit like Napoleon Dynamite and propel the director, Steve Taylor, to stardom will probably not be realized. However, it is still a darn good movie and I cannot wait for Steve to make another one. If you have not seen it yet, I would encourage you to check it out.
• Three of my favorite Broncos players gut cut from the team yesterday. Mike Anderson, the former Marine and 27 year old rookie of the year was one of my all time favorite Broncos. Trevor Price, the defensive lineman who mauled the Chiefs on Monday Night Football and was a popular player. Last, Jeb Putzier, the tight end who caught passes in the middle of the field and got hit more than anyone else. I’ll miss them.
• The class that Heidi and I are taking, Perspectives on the World Christian Movement, sure is good. There is a lot of homework each week, but I am learning a ton and Heidi and I have had some great conversations from the reading. I would encourage you to check it out.
• I love my wife. She is the greatest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Anderson would sure look good in purple!