Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Museum Exhibit Review: Body Worlds

Body Worlds is cool. If you have not heard of it, Body Worlds is an exhibit that travels around the world and recently came to the Science Museum of Minnesota. Heidi and I went with our friend Tammy last Friday night. I was not sure what to expect. Seeing real dead bodies up close has never interested me, but the exhibit was extremely interesting. (I did resist the urge to shout out “I see dead people!” when we entered the exhibit.) The most amazing part for me was witnessing the brilliance of God’s creation. Seeing how complex the human body is and how one missing part could cause the entire thing to cease functioning was awesome. After seeing this exhibit, there is no way you could believe that life happened by mere chance. It is far too complex and wonderful. I recommend taking in the exhibit. It will be in St. Paul until September.

I do have to mention this, however. The entire body is shown. Even parts usually covered by underwear. Children under the age of about 13 probably are not ready for something like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see dead camel toe!!!

Duaney-o