Wednesday, September 19, 2007

more pictures of nueva york

Other than our honeymoon, this trip was our first vacation together.
I love to vaca with my sweetie, but I am definitely more of a
lay-on-the-beach-vacationer. New York was very fun, but tiring.
This is a flag that was a part of a 9/11 tribute. There were hundreds
of them on display in Battery Park. This is the second time I have
been to NYC on the anniversary of 9/11 and it was pretty powerful. It was
good to remember. The words on the flag: "Flag of Honor, This flag
contains the names of those killed in the terrorist attacks of 9.11.
Now and forever it will represent their immortality.
We shall never forget them."
This is us taking a photo of ourselves in the mirror. Cheesey.

Time Square is so great at night.

Gloria and I met during my DTS with YWAM in 2001 in West Africa.
She is a Dr. now and works in the Northern most part of Manhattan.
Here we are enjoying the classic New York treat, black and white cookie.


Timmy on the Brooklyn Bridge heading back into Manhattan.


No comments: