Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Prayer request

After prayer and talking with people that we trust, Heidi and I decided to wait on signing up for the Missionary Training Institute until we sell our house. We are anxious to get to MTI, as it is our first step to Senegal, but need to make sure we are following God’s timing, not our own. Once our house sells, I will be able to quit my job and we will go on support and go to MTI as soon as possible.

You, our faithful blog readers, can help. We have a second showing tomorrow, which is promising, and we need you to pray that an offer is made. Thanks so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim and Heidi,

Just stumbled across your blog! Pray the showing went well- Nov 19.

Mike Ureel