Friday, October 06, 2006

More pictures

ok, these pictures are a little out of order, but that's ok. the day before our conference/training began, we did some sightseeing in Colorado Springs. Here's the kissing camels at Garden of the Gods. That place is SO beautiful!
Later that night I got to visit with my dear friend Brenda (Bunny!!!) who I know from my time in West Africa with YWAM. I only got to see her for 45 minutes but it was wonderful to give her a hug. She was in CO Springs for one night and we were able to connect!
The day before we headed to the Springs we hung out with more friends from Tim's youth. This is Jess and Kristi's darling little boy Bohden with his mini recliner and mini dvd player. everything mini - I love it!!
this is us right outside Garden of the God's. The kissing camels and Pike's Peak are behind us and the Navigators campus is a little ways off to the right...I think.
Tim is the gardens

No comments: